“Don’t Forget To Consider Advertising Options in Business” by @Letmewriteit4u on @LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/dont-forget-consider-advertising-options-business-matthews-ma-jctc
Hope this finds you well. Life is great here in my rapidly transforming corner of East Nashville. I wanted to let you know that the book I’ve been writing, Here Today, Hired Tomorrow, is finally out!
Between the music business and the economy, I’ve experienced SIX layoffs in my career. All that time in transition combined with research talking to recruiters and career professionals culminated in writing a book designed to help expedite getting you to the next stage of your career. I’ve used the system I teach in the book for my last three job searches, and it’s gotten me the position I wanted every time. It’s available in paperback or as an eBook on Amazon; link below.
- A comprehensive action plan with suggested action items
- How to network your way into nearly any company
- Downloadable customizable templates, so no retyping or guessing what to say
I have a few favors to ask…
- If you’re not in job search mode right now, please keep this book in mind!
- Recommend it to those you know who are currently in transition. If you or a friend read it, please leave a brief review at Amazon.
- Subscribe to my eNewsletter for job search tactics and positive life tips (only 2 emails a month.)
— Kurt Kirton
Get your copy now/more info – www.KurtKirton.com/hthtbook
Subscribe to the eNewsletter – www.bit.ly/kwknewsltr
Connect with me – Facebook.com/authorkk or Twitter: @kurtkirton
“…If you follow the recipe presented in this book, you will find what you’re looking for.” –Stephanie Harrison, Sr. Creative Recruiter • Robert Half Technology
“7 Reasons to Attend Talk & Tea Career Club” by @Letmewriteit4u on @LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/7-reasons-attend-talk-tea-career-club-debra-ann-matthews-ma-jctc
Additional comments about the lessons learned:
- 8 of us talking about careers and learning how to get a job in a strategic manner with HR Specialist Jonnie Clark.
- Jonni says that she has 5 different resumes for different career goals. 8 of us are having a good time getting the career advice that we need.
- Excellent questions are asked in today’s Talk and Tea… What’s a salary requirement? How do I connect on LinkedIn? Do I have to have an elevator speech? What are your career questions? See ya at our next Talk and Tea.— at Get Some Coffee.
Farm worker wanted to assist with ground work and maintaining Horses. Days and hours vary. 40hrs/$400 a week. Applicant must have a valid Driver’s License. Experience with Horses is preferred. To Apply call Betty @ 931-801-0037
Grab a cup of coffer, tea or muffin and for $5 you will have the support of the Job-Winning Resumes team and HR Specialist, Jonnie Clark to help you think about your career and what to do next.
Meet us at Get Some Coffee
3862 Trenton Road
Saturday, June 13th 10 am
Bring your career questions, career challenges, inquiries on options for developing and enhancing your job search skills.
Ms. Jonnie Clark, HR Specialist, served as the Regional Director of Human Resources with Aramark; Director of Human Resources at Decatur Public Schools and Dodge City Public Schools. She is the current Human Resources Manager for Martinrea in Hopkinsville KY.
She has a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management and a Master’s Degree in Education Administration. Her HR experience includes human capital management, performance management, talent management, workforce planning (recruitment, retention, development and succession), career counseling, compensation and reward/retention strategies in union and non union environments.
Email your questions to email@example.com or text your question to us at 931-269-WR1T (9718).
Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. -Anonymous
Picture was taken at the Clarksville Civitan Club – New Providence
Ask an HR specialist 2 ways to enhance your career http://www.examiner.com/article/ask-an-hr-specialist-2-ways-to-enhance-your-career … via