Hope this finds you well. Life is great here in my rapidly transforming corner of East Nashville. I wanted to let you know that the book I’ve been writing, Here Today, Hired Tomorrow, is finally out!
Between the music business and the economy, I’ve experienced SIX layoffs in my career. All that time in transition combined with research talking to recruiters and career professionals culminated in writing a book designed to help expedite getting you to the next stage of your career. I’ve used the system I teach in the book for my last three job searches, and it’s gotten me the position I wanted every time. It’s available in paperback or as an eBook on Amazon; link below.
- A comprehensive action plan with suggested action items
- How to network your way into nearly any company
- Downloadable customizable templates, so no retyping or guessing what to say
I have a few favors to ask…
- If you’re not in job search mode right now, please keep this book in mind!
- Recommend it to those you know who are currently in transition. If you or a friend read it, please leave a brief review at Amazon.
- Subscribe to my eNewsletter for job search tactics and positive life tips (only 2 emails a month.)
— Kurt Kirton
Get your copy now/more info – www.KurtKirton.com/hthtbook
Subscribe to the eNewsletter – www.bit.ly/kwknewsltr
Connect with me – Facebook.com/authorkk or Twitter: @kurtkirton
“…If you follow the recipe presented in this book, you will find what you’re looking for.” –Stephanie Harrison, Sr. Creative Recruiter • Robert Half Technology