Do you know how to get where you want to in your job or career?
Ask A Question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect on Linkedin at http://www.linkedin.com/in/letmewriteit4u
Facebook us at http://www.facebook.com/letmewriteit4u
Call us at 931.269.WR1T
Join us for our next Career Talk and Tea on Saturday, August 15th at 10 am
at Get Some Coffee on Tiny Town Road (next to the movie theater)
Sip a cup of tea or coffee, bring $5 and let’s talk about it.
Topic: Linkedin… How to use it to get your next professional option
See complete article:
418 W 145 Street
Harlem, NY 10031
47 students have graduated the program and two are resentdents in USA hospitals currently.
Let’s Vote for Tennessee’s Own Robyn Gordon, age 11 as the National Preteen Winner. Click on the link to vote:
Listen to Debra Ann Matthews on the Mind Your Business Show Wed 12 noon http://www.wjzm.com/ Topic – Low Cost and No Cost Ways to Promote Your Business Connect at http://bit.ly/1z9vDF6 #pleaseretweet
Hope this finds you well. Life is great here in my rapidly transforming corner of East Nashville. I wanted to let you know that the book I’ve been writing, Here Today, Hired Tomorrow, is finally out!
Between the music business and the economy, I’ve experienced SIX layoffs in my career. All that time in transition combined with research talking to recruiters and career professionals culminated in writing a book designed to help expedite getting you to the next stage of your career. I’ve used the system I teach in the book for my last three job searches, and it’s gotten me the position I wanted every time. It’s available in paperback or as an eBook on Amazon; link below.
- A comprehensive action plan with suggested action items
- How to network your way into nearly any company
- Downloadable customizable templates, so no retyping or guessing what to say
I have a few favors to ask…
- If you’re not in job search mode right now, please keep this book in mind!
- Recommend it to those you know who are currently in transition. If you or a friend read it, please leave a brief review at Amazon.
- Subscribe to my eNewsletter for job search tactics and positive life tips (only 2 emails a month.)
— Kurt Kirton
Get your copy now/more info – www.KurtKirton.com/hthtbook
Subscribe to the eNewsletter – www.bit.ly/kwknewsltr
Connect with me – Facebook.com/authorkk or Twitter: @kurtkirton
“…If you follow the recipe presented in this book, you will find what you’re looking for.” –Stephanie Harrison, Sr. Creative Recruiter • Robert Half Technology
“7 Reasons to Attend Talk & Tea Career Club” by @Letmewriteit4u on @LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/7-reasons-attend-talk-tea-career-club-debra-ann-matthews-ma-jctc
Additional comments about the lessons learned:
- 8 of us talking about careers and learning how to get a job in a strategic manner with HR Specialist Jonnie Clark.
- Jonni says that she has 5 different resumes for different career goals. 8 of us are having a good time getting the career advice that we need.
- Excellent questions are asked in today’s Talk and Tea… What’s a salary requirement? How do I connect on LinkedIn? Do I have to have an elevator speech? What are your career questions? See ya at our next Talk and Tea.— at Get Some Coffee.