They say that if you want to be successful, help someone else to reach their goals. Well, here are 2 ways to do just that!
#1- Semi-Professional Ladies Basketball Team arrives in Nashville, TN http://www.musiccityicons.com
#2 – Youth Organization Supports Healthy Lifestyle and Development in Clarksville, TN http://www.leaporg.net
Renee Bobb is taking on a new venture as owner of the Music City Icons Women’s Basketball Team. Can you imagine the strength and power of supporting 14 dynamic women who are skills as athletics, bright, and passionate about entering this new venture in professional athletics. Starting today, let’s support the Music City Icons Women’s Basketball Team… # iFundWomen Crowdfunding Campaign. …
- Goal is to raise $10,000 in 45 days. All funds raised will go toward supporting the launch of the team. https://ifundwomen.com/ projects/musiccityicons
- Check out the video https://youtu.be/Db-MZwyd8H0. When you make a donation you will receive some cool gifts.
- See more of the projects too!https://ifundwomen.com/projects/musiccityicons
Thank you for your support !
LEAP stands to help youth from ages 11 to 18 balance their lives in a productive, helpful, hopeful manner. They work to build good, healthy character, motivating associations and share career and skills with young people with work place tours, travels around the United States and encouragement to seek training beyond high school.
LEAP seeks benefactors to invest in our future and to help make LEAP Plaza a permanent home and sustainable source of revenue for our youth development programs. Our goal is to raise $2,000,000 over the next five years to retire two mortgages and to stabilize our operations through 2021. LEAP has a business plan to operate primarily through earned revenue from rent and service fees yielded through business incubation partnerships. The direct impact of these investments is greater/increased service to youth who are at-risk in our communities. The implementation of this plan is already underway and will be fully operational by the end of this campaign. Earned income from the business incubator will sustain LEAP’s youth development programs. We currently serve 200 youth per year. By 2021, we project serving 425.
- Let’s help LEAP with donations in any amount to secure a permanent place for youth and young adults to thrive!!
- The Success Rate includes helping over 1,000 students since it’s inception in 2007. Of 532 tested for controlled substances 433 (81%) have ben discontinued using. Of 290 students with criminal/delinquent backgrounds, 204 (70%) refrained from committing additional offences.
- I’m inviting you to support my fundraising for the LEAP Organization. Please find out more and donate here: http://igfn.us/vf/360/DebraAnnMatthews.
We hope that you enjoy supporting great ventures in the community. Know that we contribute monthly and we continue to offer support to all good things to help youth and to encourage business dynamics. You are invited to tour LEAP Plaza, attend our 1st season Music City basketball.
Let me know if you need more information about either organization.
Danke, Merci Beaucoup, Gracias.
Debra Ann Matthews