Join the Women’s Empowerment Workshop Series http://shar.es/Ojla2.
The Tennessee Alliance for Progress in conjunction with The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee encourage you to attend the 6th Annual Nashville Women’s Empowerment Workshop Series, “Unleashing the Entrepreneur Within”. This January 25, 2014, from 9 am to 3 pm, women are invited to come toThe Nashville Entrepreneur Center, located at 41 Peabody Street, Nashville, TN 37210.
Participants can expect a series of workshops that will aspire entrepreneurs with the tools they need to start or grow their businesses. Women will be assisted and trained on such topics as:
- CEO’s and how to create an economic impact.
- Tapping into personal professional passion and turning passion into a profitable business.
- Creating a strong support system and network with successful women already in business.
- 10 Steps to starting and growing a business.
- Creating a workable business plan.
- Effective strategies to conduct market research.
- Finding your perfect customers.
- Building your business brand.
- How to create your lean machine team.
- Pulling together your support team.
- Selling 101: Making money with your product and services.
- Creating the buzz.
- Launching your online and offline campaign.
- 10 strategies to business success.
- How to work in and on your business daily.
- Ready-Set-Launching the business: 5 Steps to a Successful launch.
For more information, please contact Renee Bobb @ email: email@example.com or by phone at 615.753.5647.
Early Bird Registration is $45 – ends January 5, 2014.
You can also attend via virtual $75
Company’s can serve as vendors $125
Take a look at the included video on leadership from a series entitled, “Women We Love: Aja Brown”.
If you have any comments, questions and/or suggestions about this article or any of my articles, feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on FB atwww.facebook.com/letmewriteit4u.